Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Walking the Streets of Boston 3 - Not Exactly

For years I have been getting the Boston Museum of Fine Arts catalogue in the mail.  I browse the pages looking at notecards, tote bags and books on various well-known artist.  I couldn't pass up the chance of going and browsing the galleries for myself.  May I say it was the "cherry on top" of my visit.

I started the morning at the concierge desk asking the best way to get to the MFA.  She looked up at me (I visited the desk frequently) with raised eyebrows, "You know you can't walk it, right?"  Well I had suspected as much, but.....  I could take a trolley, but it would take to long.   The best bets were the "T" (the train), with two changes, or a cab.   I walked outside and quickly hailed a cab.

I've had a difficult time choosing photos to share so I am hoping this slideshow works.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Enjoy!

Boston Museum of Fine Arts




3 comments:

  1. My husband and I lived outside of Boston the first two years we were married. We took many trips into the city on the "T". Glad you are having a wonderful time! I'm your latest follower and would love if you have a moment to stop by my family's blog. Enjoy Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhh bonnie, it was lovely, i really enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I had a lot of fun putting the slide show together. It really seamed my random pictures together and made them look pretty good. The music was pure luck! "Young"...I'm on my way over. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete