Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Field Trip

"There is always music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it." ...Minnie Aumonier

 
 
A few days ago a dear friend and I headed out of the city to visit one of my very favorite nurseries, White Wagon Farm.  We have made this yearly trek for several years and each is just as enjoyable as the last.

 Here are a few things I saw while walking through the gardens and plant stalls.





tranquility at it's best





Oh, did I mention there is also an art studio?


We managed to find a few things to take home.

our bounty

The afternoon was not only enjoyable because I could shop wonderful and sometimes unusual plants.  Or, that I could walk the paths finding delight at every bend.  I love taking this "field trip" every year,  because I get to spend a few hours talking about plants and life, and simply being with my dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous garden center. Don't you wish you had a pocketful of money when you go. That's the only time I wish for more!

    ReplyDelete