Friday, July 20, 2012

Come Walk With Me

through the San Francisco Botanical Gardens.


I could tell you the garden consist of 55 acres of landscaped and natural gardens.




Or that it holds over 8000 species of plants from all over the world, many of which are extinct in their natural habitat.




But, I would rather we walk quietly down the garden path and lose ourselves in it's beauty.
Enjoy!












































sh-h-h do you see the eagle? 









Thank you!


Have an amazing weekend!

all photos were taken by me.

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous series of shots... so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madge, Welcome and thank you for visiting. Your kind words mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bonnie, we could never take this walk with chatting!! i just know those purple flowers made you think of me, they are so beautiful!!

    have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tour of the SF botanical garden. So many great photos! I will be up there soon and will make a point of visiting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gardens, wonderful photos, great tour . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank YOU! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning plant collection, in beautiful surroundings. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. electricity prices

    I'll walk with you on that pathway. It looks like paradise to me. Its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tour--it was nice to stay inside in the air conditioning and still be able to enjoy the beautiful flowers. I'd say the San Francisco Gardens are quite beautiful. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete