Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas


Well,  here it is... Christmas is three days away.
 It is time to take a few moments to express my gratitude to everyone who has visited Living Life, joined me in this journey, and shared bits of your life with me.   I hope this past year I have entertained, made you giggle, or left you with something to think about.


You, my readers, have given me so much.  You have shared your travels, knowledge and creativity.  Mostly you have shown me your passions and your courage.   I am humbled.  Thank you!


The Guards are keeping a watchful eye.


Santa is making his final inspection.


    The reindeer are being readied for their night of magical flight.

All that is left is to wish you and all who surround you a most  joyful and peaceful Christmas.


I'm giving my muse sometime off, sort of an unpaid vacation.  We will be back after the New Year.  (Father Time and I change ages very near to one another, sh-h-h-h.)  When I return I'll have more to share of Sweden.  And... do you believe angels walk the earth?  Until next year.... embrace each moment and live life! 

   Hugs, Bonnie

16 comments:

  1. i think you changed your header picture while i was reading.....

    i love coming here, i always feel a sense of comfort and calm. merry christmas and thank you for the many gifts you have given me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, what a lovely post. You certainly have made me smile and make me think when I read your blog.
    Have a wonderful holiday and I look forward to coming back after the new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I have thoroughly enjoyed every visit to you. I love the things you think and write about...it's been my pleasure following you.

    I wish you and your family the happiest and most beautiful Christmas.

    xo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed our visits and look forward to more in the new year. Perhaps 2012 will find us meeting in person--a nice thought.

    Hum, Father Time and I also grow a year older very near together. Are you, like F.T. and me, a Capricorn?

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your blog are a true gift to me. I will look forward to your return. I shall miss you.

    Merry Christmas, dear Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post, Bonnie. Nice sentiments as well as lovely decorations. Merry Christmas. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Bonnie. I'm so happy to have "met" you this year! And happy birthday to you too!

    Best,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, Bonnie. We will see you after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Bonnie,
    Wishing you a very merry Christmas!...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and loved the photos!
    and "Happy birthday" to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Bonnie, and a very Happy New Year to you and Father Time ;)

    Enjoyed your beautiful photos of Denmark and Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your Christmas was Merry! Wishing you a marvelous New Year!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. January is the cold month of my birth. It's o.k. since I celebrate for an entire month!!

    Happy Birthday to you!!

    Meeting would be sweet pleasure.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, Bonnie. I am glad to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I absolutely believe that Angels walk the earth.
    Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you and yours an incredible 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bonnie...So very nice to meet you. I look forward to checking out your blog. I am your newest follower. I hope you will visit me and say hello. Happy New Year! Linda

    ReplyDelete