Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
 - - Hans Christian Anderson


Do you see it?  Do you see the sunshine?   I had to pop outside this morning before heading off to school to snap a couple pictures.


So much to dry out and clean up (so please excuse the dirt splattered planter), but isn't it  beautiful?

We've been promised sunshine for the next four days.  I am not usually a gusher, but oh yes, I am gushing. 

I hope everyone saw a little sunshine today.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Gotta love the sun. I am still hoping for a LITTLE (careful what you wish for!) bit of rain - we need it badly! Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for a bit of sunshine! We have some today too and I spent the afternoon doing some cleanup in the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty pot - and you're gonna worry about a little dirt! no way, Girl!

    ReplyDelete