Monday, August 6, 2018

A Few Technical Problems




I signed on tonight to begin writing my post for Wednesday.   While checking around,  I noticed a message saying I had 14 comments awaiting my moderation.  In the past I have been notified of these by email.  I have received nothing.   Please be assured I love hearing from you and am not ignoring your comments.   These only showed up tonight.  I will be honest... I have checked and thought I stayed away too long.  I was okay with that.  

Now here is my second problem.  I have spent the last hour trying to reply to each individual comment.  Blogger will not let me.  Again, your comments are so appreciated and I do not take them for granted. 

Perhaps this is only a glitch tonight.  We will see.

Again, I love hearing from you and will continue to try to respond.  

Hugs! 

5 comments:

  1. The past 3-4 months it has been difficult to connect to our friends and comments.
    Notices of comments used to come into my email box . . . no more.

    I have found that in the comments, if you click on the persons name, in most cases, it takes you to their email address and you can write to them. Try and see if that works.

    So fun to have you back posting . . .
    And adding to my growing “books to read list!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bonnie I am not receiving notices in my email either. Blogger has made some changes. Don't worry certainly understand. Thanks for your visit. Your book sounds so interesting. Isn't it just like God to show up in dufferent ways. I get this experience often. He says if we seek Him we will find Him. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn and Debbie... I changed my comment setting from embedded to pop-up. Your comments are showing up, but I cannot reply individually. Crazy. Thank you both for your comments. Have a great week and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. recently, blogger changed/disabled our ability to reply to comments via email.

    also, you will no longer receive an email when someone leaves a comment. in order to receive emails, you will have to comment on your own post and then "check" the box which will enable email follow up comments. i hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having the same problem, went to blogger forum and found that this is a bloggerwide problem.
    Saw this suggestion and tried it and it worked for me.
    Quote:
    My comment notification by email is working again. Settings=Email=delete email address and save. I hope you all have 2 different email-adresses because when you add the same email address that you deleted before it doesnt work. First add another email address and save. Then go back and do the things mentioned before and add the old email address that you've been using before.
    Hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete