Saturday, February 27, 2016

Project Weekend

The weekend is here, 
and none too soon.

It has not been one of my better weeks...
I've piled a lot on my plate...
(my mantra)
It will all get done...
It always does.

In the meantime...
I'm starting a new project.
Yikes! Go figure!


I am always up for a DIY project.  Yes, I'm the one, hand raised, 
saying, "I can do that".  Oh, how that little sentence gets me in so much trouble.
Actually, I enjoy a project that uses both the brain and hands.  And, I get so much satisfaction when it is finished.  

Actually, this one has been on my list for a while, and
the sand in this hour glass is quickly disappearing.

The table is now clear and the leaves
added.  I'll need a lot of space.


Everything is ready to go.
Have you guessed?
(I love a mystery)
I'll share my progress.

Are you a DIYer?
Do you have projects for the weekend?
I would love to see them.
You encourage and inspire me daily!

Whatever you have planned,
Enjoy, and Be Safe!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh me too. I'm not sure if I am a DIY'er or a crafter. I also enjoy using my hands to create anything but I'm not huge on large DIY projects around the house. I'm curious....don't keep us guessing too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm . . .
    Window treatments . . . Roman shades?
    Chair being recovered . . .?
    Dining room chair seats being redone?
    Exciting . . . I am waiting to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had less time, I got more done. I always put more on my plate and like you, I had faith that it would get done, and it always did. Now, with more time, not so much.

    Since that material is on your dining table, I think that new covers for your chairs and window treatments will keep you even more busy in the coming weeks. Good luck, Bonnie, on whatever your DIY project is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to think I am a DIYer, but in reality I rarely finish projects. So I have learned it is best to not start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy your weekend too - and hope your project is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete