Friday, March 15, 2013

Teachers Gone Wild


I am officially on Spring Break!
And....
oh, not a minute too soon.


Springing forward pretty much kicks my....
well, I'm sure, you understand.

I'm not for sure what I'm going to do with my time away from school,
but I'm sure I'll be able to keep busy.

I think I might begin by spending the evening with
a few pirates looking for gold.

via
There will be a few gifts to give


as we celebrate my daughter's birthday.


I might capture a leprechaun or two come St. Patrick's Day.

Mostly, I will be doing a little


of this (or at least preparing)
 and
a little bit of


of that.

However...
don't be surprised if you find me on
youtube in

via pinterest

"Teachers Gone Wild".

...Okay,
                                                                       (ha!ha!ha!)
                                                                         probably not.


Though, you can be sure I will be spying on you through the week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Break! What is that lovely magnolia? Gorgeous color. Am so hoping that mine will not get hit by a cold snap this year. It looks like it has a dozen buds or more, after only two last year!

    Hope things are warm and wonderful for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for the "teachers gone wild" as well!! Whatever you do, enjoy!

    Happy birthday to your daughter.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the week! It looks like you have enough to do to keep you out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, you always make me look at the world with a different perspective. Two of my grands are with the Teach for America program . . . hmmm, I’ll be checking youtube with a sharp eye for the three of you. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Have the lovely week you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the very best Spring Break!! I was a teacher for many years I understand !!!!
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful spring break Bonnie! Happy Birthday to your daughter:)

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break. I've got to soldier on for a while longer - but then we get two weeks and two days off. This is longer than the holidays normally are - AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time off! Looks like you have some wonderful plans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break! Looks like you have some wonderful plans for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a feeling you could really use the break. Enjoy your days and don 't go too wild ......... In your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been away and can't seem to catch up!

    Enjoy your spring break .. . Read, play and plant . . . rest is good too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful spring break - teachers deserve that! Beautiful photos - I enjoyed visiting with you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun entry Bonnie, I hope you are doing all this and more!!

    ReplyDelete