Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today



A day of ice...
rain...
sleet...
ice...
rain...

It is pretty much what was predicted.
I couldn't help it,  I was hoping
for 

SNOW.


Please?

I know my request may make those of you who have been closed in by endless snow storms a little crazy...sorry!

Are you weary of the cold?
Were you hoping "Phil" wouldn't see his shadow?
Are you wishing for spring?
Maybe you are dreaming of a summer's day by the water?
Or would you be happy to just rewind to autumn?
(I'm okay with spring and autumn, but seriously, 
let's keep summer away as long as possible)

Let's do a bit of
daydreaming...



















No matter if you are wishing for
spring, summer, autumn or 
a winter's snow,


each will appear at it's due time.

Find the miracle in today.

Stay safe
stay warm!

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos . . . I like finding the miracle in today . . . Namaste . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida was even hoping for a bit of snow and we got ice (blech). I enjoye dyour post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is my least favorite season. I would, however, prefer a winter that isn't too harsh. It has been a long time since we've had this much snow. Your photos are lovely and a reminder that things change in due time.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bonnie, I love these images. Such beauty there...We don't have snow but it is pretty chilly for Los Angeles.
    xx Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outside your window looks like a winter wonderland.
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie - all your photos are beautiful and I am daydreaming about those lovely strawberries, tulips and warm water. Thank you too for the reminder that this season has its own special beauty. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie! oh dear .. I missed this. Anyway, beautiful and inspirational photos here today. I believe the change of season is so healthy for our mental well being. Despite my complaints about the dreary gray days of mid winter, I know in the end it allows me to appreciate spring all the more. The snow covered bare branches are so pretty and there is such a still calmness at this time of year.

    Have a wonderful weekend! xxL

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh bonnie, such beautiful images of what's coming!! i love all the seasons, summer the least, it just gets too hot for me. last year the pool water was 94 degrees, not refreshing at all.

    i'm always o.k. with whatever....i just make the best of it. i have been doing lots of inside projects and i could not be happier. have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ice was disastrous up here in my neck of the woods. Trees down all over (including mine) and most people without power. I am grateful that we got ours back on Thursday, but many are still out. More snow is expected tomorrow and again on next Wednesday. I tried my best to be cheerful during this long winter, but this past week makes me want to take the first plane out to the Bahamas. Spring can't come too soon.

    ReplyDelete