Monday, May 21, 2012

Willie's Guest

Willie has a houseguest spending a few weeks with him.


   Meet Waldi.  He is a buddle of energy stuffed into a sausage shaped little body.

Waldi recently joined Raven, diva in residence, in ownership of my daughter and son-in-law.They are both rescues and seem to get along wonderfully.   Raven maybe joining us on the weekends.   She is the quieter of the two (three).


Waldi and Willie have romped throughout the house and the backyard for over an hour.  Now, both are curled up napping.  Willie is a bit jealous as the pup is presently curled up in my lap, while he is in his chair staring at me with longing eyes.   My hope is they will soon curl up together and let me finish a few projects.

I should be upstairs putting the last touches on some school work; I'm not sure I can trust these two scamps down here alone.


We'll be figuring out dining and sleeping arrangements later.





   

11 comments:

  1. Hello:
    The looks in the eyes tell it all. Mischief and mistrust abound. We think that you will be kept fully occupied with the many canine capers that these scamps have in mind. Still, there will always be the marvellous school excuse...the dog ate my homework!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane and Lance, Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, it is always the dog's fault. I'm not for sure the teacher is allowed to use that excuse? Bonnie

      Delete
  2. Indeed, that last photo says "can't wait until you are out of the room"! I think you are in for lots of fun and little work for awhile. Enjoy!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, They are wearing me out. The little guy had me up at 5:45 this morning. I fear I may be a little sleep deprived, and possibly a bit grouchy, by the end of three weeks. Bonnie

      Delete
  3. They're all so adorable! Kids and dogs are perfection to me :)

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable house guests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know how adorable everyone is at the end of three weeks. Bonnie

      Delete
  5. People and animals all need a pal(s). I bet you really don't want to go upstairs to do your work, but would rather sit downstairs where all the fun is going on.

    What wonderful faces they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arleen, They do have wonderfully expressive faces don't they? They do not allow me to disappear for very long. There have been a few loud crashes when I was out of the room. Nothing serious, thankfully! Bonnie

      Delete
  6. haha!! awwww, good luck with all that!! willie is not lookin' too thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun, these dogs are very lucky to be staying with you!

    ReplyDelete