Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday Thoughts

"If you feel that you are not strong enough to let your creative voice become heard, start with a whisper Your voice will come." unknown 


   I know I posted of my return and then went quiet... again. It was only for a few days this time. I am still figuring out where to take Living Life from here. What do I want to do in this space.  Shortly after writing about taking a break from Facebook, I sat and read back through ten years of my own writings. Reading through the years, I discovered the post when I found my voice... when I became a little more confident with MY words instead of trying to imitate or impress others. While reading your comments (some made me teary... such kind words)  I remembered how much I truly enjoyed writing and connecting here. 

So... let's see what happens!  I will continue with my disclaimers, and I'm almost always unedited, there will be mistakes... no judging. I hope you will stop by and leave a comment. (One day I may figure out how to reply individually.) Please let me know your thoughts.

 Hello... are you still there?

I'll be back soon to share some of my favorite books from the past several months. Oh my, what Covid has done to my reading life!  

Find something that makes your heart smile! 

Hugs!


 

 

12 comments:

  1. Will be so interesting to see your reading list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try to hit something for everyone.

      Delete
  2. I was so glad to see you back on Blogger, dear Bonnie. I have always thought of your posts as a place to come for some lovely writing, a place of calm and positivity, and a place to find a friend.

    When I first started my blog, I wrote long and often but as the years went by, I wrote less but still wanted to be part of this interesting forum. I have met so many interesting people and read about the lives of bloggers all over the world and it has been such a pleasure. I write monthly but read almost daily (except weekends when I try to put my iPad down). Find a way that works for you, Bonnie, because you have a voice that we enjoy listening to and we welcome you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I would love to post once a week. I hope your week is going well. I just realized I can reply on my phone. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. i love your quote, it was really perfect for me today!!

    i hope you stay here, i really do!! do people edit their entries, i don't, not really...just spell check!!

    this post, made my heart smile, so thank you. and many thanks for your kind words on my recent post, kindness, receiving it is the best feeling possible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie... I am going to do my best. This week I am working in my classroom to get ready for the first! We literally walked out of our rooms last March. Lots of picking up and organizing. Hugs my friends!

      Delete
  4. Hello, Bonnie, I'm here and delighted that you have returned to Blogland. It is interesting how people present themselves in this medium; some are tell-all, others eternally upbeat and then those who are rather reticent and thoughtful. Assumptions are made about character, and who knows whether or not they are correct! I have thought from the start that if you and Maybe lived nearby we would be good friends. I enjoy the connections across our small planet that blogging provides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have often thought we would be good friends! I hope your week is going well. It back to school for me in a few days. Hugs!

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you've been reading! Nothing like a good book (or two, or three) these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try to post something toward the nd of the week! I am trying to finish my classroom. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you again, Bonnie. I love your writing; always have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always good to see you visiting. I am preparing to return to the classroom. I am pretty much wiped out by the end of the day! Hugs my friend!

      Delete