Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Week


Here it is...the countdown.

Christmas is just days away.  Are you ready?  I have to admit, I am not.   My heart is beginning to race.  My list continues to grow.  My nights are interrupted by a brain in overdrive.  In other words, yep...
 I am about to panic.

Thankfully, I have a legion of Nutcrackers watching my back.



The tree finally has moved from



to



Whew!  I was a bit worried it would be finished.

The deer have taken their place.



Garlands are draped.



And Santa? 



Well, he continues to work into the night.

We are nearing the finish line.  

Sending you wishes for peace, joy and
 a Merry Christmas! 

 And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.
                        Luke 2:10

10 comments:

  1. Despite your worries, it looks like you have everything well in hand. All looks lovely. If everything does not get done, it probably won't matter much (or so I tell myself).

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Bonnie. Love and sweet things are the only thing that do matter at this time of year and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nothing to panic about, Bonnie, it all looks wonderful. (Although I know what you mean about waking up in the night and running through a list of things that need to be done because just lately I've become prone to that myself - is it an age thing?)
    Have a very Happy Christmas and every good wish for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh bonnie, the tree looks like it "almost" didn't clear the ceiling (of course reminding me of clark griswold). you remind me of him in every way. "when did i over-do anything"!!! hehehe but you have a little one, so you are allowed!! everything look so beautiful, you are ready, i know you are!!

    so happy to have your friendship, have a wonderful holiday!! (i'm ready)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all very beautiful, you made it! Our Christmas is very low key this year, it has been quite relaxing. Sending you the best that Christmas and a new year has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly looks beautiful and ready for Christmas to me dear Bonnie!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the coming year.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same feelings in the few days leading up to Christmas but am making the most of these post Christmas days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feeling I feel when I see you . . .
    Like running into a forever friend . . .
    I identify completely with the panic feeling . . .
    Panic seemed to stay with me . . . some things just didn't reach the finish line!
    I hope your Christmas days had some time with your baby grand . . .
    Happy New Year Bonnie . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house is beautiful. Hope you had a joyous - and relaxing - holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved seeing your beautiful home at Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
    xx Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had s lovely holiday! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete