Saturday, July 25, 2020

Let's Chat!

  



How are you doing? 

I have thought of you often. I have wanted to check on you; to be honest, I haven't known what to say, so I have remained silent. I decided early on it would be my mission to keep my people, my friends, grounded by staying positive. Most days are good, but some days, I will admit,  I do not quarantine very well. Do you know what I am saying?

We are certainly not where we planned, are we? I've said it before, tell God your plans and watch him laugh. We are in a serious place. A place where what we do as a whole will define when and how this ends. Perhaps the simplest thing we can do to move through the pandemic is to have faith, give grace and be kind.

The day after tomorrow will come! And when we step out into the sunshine what a celebration we will have.

Stay safe my friends!


6 comments:

  1. It is always nice to see your blogs on my dashboard, Bonnie.

    Like most, I have good days and bad days. On bad days I do a lot of thinking and plan how I am going to make tomorrow better. At least I have good intensions and sometimes it works out. My gardens and pets give me purpose right now and social distancing with my family is everything. I do fear tomorrows and what else will come our way.

    Are you going back to teach this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie it is so good to see you and read your words. Yes staying positive is a real challenge during this time. So much so that it seems like the best way to live is not make too many plans but live in the present moment and trust God with tomorrow. Will you be returning to school this fall? As it stands in our little rural county the kids are starting back the 24th of August - time will tell if this happens. Take care and God bless. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree . . .
    So happy to see you again.
    Soul food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree . . .
    So happy to see you again.
    Soul food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW bonnie, what a beautiful picture of you. i have done fairly well through the pandemic, my life has not changed that much. for someone like you, a teacher, life has changed so much!!

    i am sure things are very difficult for you, your day to day has changed so much. stay strong, know that the children you love are safe and hopefully enjoying more time with their families. be well bonnie, it was really good to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete