Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May I Introduce

Happy Tuesday dear friends!

The last month has been a whirlwind of activity.  I am now back home, back in school and playing catch-up.   I didn't have my computer with me and to be perfectly honest there wasn't time to write or read.. anything.  

Well, maybe that is not totally true.  Each morning I took the time to read my "First 5" meditation,  and before going to bed I checked out pinterest and instagram.  I am addicted to instagram... a pretty picture and a few words.  Do you use instagram?

Without further ramblings may I introduce you to our newest family member...


We have two beautiful and amazing grandchildren, and
we are blessed.





10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A very important reason to be away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bonnie - how precious and congratulations. Naturally you didn't have time to write or read. Take care friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh congrats bonnie, you are blessed times 2 and what a cutie!!! i don't use instagram, just my blog and Facebook, that's enough for me!!

    i hope you can make the transition smoothly, from the magical world to the real world!! welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing, Bonnie, two lovely, healthy grandchildren - so many happy times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many, many congratulations ... lovely photo.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you can see, I am a few days late wishing you Congratulations!
    Wonderful, beautiful, precious . . .
    I bet you are "over the moon, happy . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter! I am sure that it was wonderful to be there for her birth and to spend time with Wyatt as well. I hope that your daunter is doing well.

    ReplyDelete